Professional Communication: You will be applying for a job of your choice to a company in Singapore as you have just completed your degree program
Module / Subject / School:
In this individual assignment, you will be applying for a job of your choice to a company in Singapore as you have just completed your degree program. Go to JobStreet, Indeed, Classified Ads, etc. and decide on a job that you would like to apply for. You must attach this job advertisement, together with your cover letter and resume. Your job advertisement must have been posted online or published in the same month as your PC module.
- To demonstrate your ability in communicating clearly by responding to a job advertisement.
- To persuade prospective employers to consider you as their candidate of choice.
Part A: Resume (50 marks)
- Provide an updated resume when applying for a job of your choice.
- You can assume that you have obtained a relevant degree and have had 3 years of working experience in the same or related discipline.
- Your resume should be 2-3 pages in length.
Part B: Cover Letter (50 marks)
- Write a cover letter to support your resume, addressing it to the HR Director if no particular name is given in the job advertisement.
- The date of your cover letter must be current.
- Your cover letter should be 400-450 words in length.
What we score:
Our Writer’s Comment
To begin with, the key to making a good application for a position in a company in Singapore after completing your degree program is this: planning everything out. Without it, your chances of getting the job may become slim. You must take this assessment seriously as this will tremendously help you appear more suitable for the job in the eyes of the employers and you may ultimately get the job that you want. Many students do not take advantage of such an opportunity, so this is to remind you not to waste it.
What will be assessed in your job application is your ability to communicate clearly and show the skills that you have in your job advertisement. Another thing that will be checked in your job advertisement is how persuasive it is for prospective employers to consider you as a potential.
Remember, you must strategise your job advertisement. Make sure that you show the best of your skills and experiences that are especially fitting for the job you want to acquire. This way, employers would have no choice but to consider you for the job. Otherwise, it may correspond to low marks in your assessment and a poor job advertisement. To help you avoid this, you must also take into consideration the perspective of your prospective employers. Imagine what you would be looking for if you were the employer. This is an effective way to make your advertisement look more professional and well-composed.
Why are we trusted by Singaporean part-time students?
Started in 2010, we have been providing assignment help for Singaporean students. Our service is backed by our famous 200% money-back guarantee and customers have come to love how we are readily available through whatsapp for communication.
We have done well for this piece, but are unfortunately unable to share with you. Why not have us work on a model assignment for you instead? You can know more about the service here.