Terms & Conditions
Inkmypapers is a trading name of Arthur Lawson, a sole proprietor registered in Singapore.
By making any payment for any services/products on this site or through a direct order with one of the site’s employee or owner, you confirm that you have fully read, understand and agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions, which form the entire agreement between Inkmypapers.sg (hereby known as the “Agency”) and You (hereby known as “Customer”).
1. AGREEMENT TO ACT AS AN AGENCY FOR THE CUSTOMER
- The Customer engages the Agency to carry out research and/or assessment services (the “Work”) to the Customer during the term of the agreement in accordance with these provisions
- The Agency is entitled to reject any order at their discretion and in such cases will refund any payment made by the Customer in respect of that order.
- The delivery times and prices quoted on the Agency’s website are for illustration purposes. If an alternative price and/or delivery time offered to the Customer is unacceptable, the Agency will refund any payment made by the Customer in respect of that order.
- In the event that the Customer is not satisfied with the Work that they have ordered, the Customer can seek remedies available to them as set out in this agreement
2. TERM OF APPOINTMENT
- The agreement between the Agency and the Customer (collectively the “Parties”) shall commence once the Agency have both confirmed that the Agency can undertake the Customer’s order (“Order”) and have obtained payment from the Customer (the “Commencement Date”)
- The Agreement will continue between the Parties until the time period allowed for amendments has expired, notwithstanding the subsisting clauses stated below, unless terminated sooner by either party in accordance with these provisions.
- The following clauses will succeed following termination of the agreement between the Parties: 7 (Plagiarism), 8 (Data Protection), 10.5 (Paid Amendments), 12, 14 and 15 (Refunds and Payment Up Front), and 16 (Copyright)
3. AGENCY SERVICES
- In order to provide the Work to fulfil the Customer’s Order, the Agency will allocate a suitably qualified writer which it deems to hold appropriate levels of qualification and experience to undertake the Customer’s Order
- Once the Agency has located a suitable writer and obtained payment from the Customer, the Customer acknowledges that the Order is binding and no refund will be issued
- If the Agency has accepted a deposit from the Customer, the Customer agrees that the balance outstanding will be paid to the Agency at least 24 hours prior to the date on which their Order is due. If the full balance outstanding is not paid to the Agency in accordance with this term, a delay in the delivery of the Customer’s Work may result
- The Customer will give the Agency clear briefings and ensure that all the facts given about the Order are accurate
- The Agency will co-operate fully with the Customer and use reasonable care and skill to make the Order provided as successful as is to be expected from a competent research agency. The Customer will help the Agency do this by making available to the Agency all relevant information at the beginning of the transaction and co-operating with the Agency throughout the transaction should the Agency require any further information or guidance
- The Customer acknowledges that failure to provide such information or guidance during the course of the transaction may delay the delivery of their Work, and that the Agency will not be held responsible for any loss or damage caused as a result of such delay. In such cases the ‘Completion on Time Guarantee’ will not apply.
5. APPROVALS AND AUTHORITY
- Where the Agency requires confirmation of any particular detail they will contact the Customer using the email address or telephone number provided by the Customer
- The Customer acknowledges that the Agency may accept instructions received using these modes of contact and may reasonably assume that those instructions are generated from the Customer
6. DELIVERY – “ON TIME OR YOUR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE”
- The Agency agrees to facilitate delivery of all Work before 11PM on the due date, unless the due date falls on a Saturday, Sunday, or any Singapore public holidays (“a Non-Working Day”), in which case the Work will be delivered the following day before 11pm
- The Agency undertakes that all Work will be completed on time or they will refund the Customer’s money in full and deliver their Work for free
- The relevant due date for the purposes of this guarantee is the due date that is set by the Customer when the Customer paid for the Order
- Where a variation to the relevant due date is agreed between the Agency and the Customer, a refund is not due
- The Agency will not be held liable under this guarantee for any lateness due to technical problems that may arise due to third parties or otherwise, including, but not limited to issues caused by Internet Service Providers, Domain Name Providers and Hosting Providers.
- The Agency undertakes that if such technical problems occur with a system that they are directly responsible for or that third party contractors provide them with, that they will on request provide reasonable proof of these technical problems, so far as such proof is available, or will otherwise honour its “On time or your money back” Guarantee in full
- The Agency is not liable under this guarantee where any delay is caused by death or illness of the writer assigned to the Work or the writer’s immediate family.
- If the Customer does not receive their Work on the due date they agree to contact the Agency the next day (or the next day after a Non-Working Day) to work with them to overcome the technical difficulties, where a representative will then assist them through any communication mediums until they are able to receive the Work. The Agency will provide proof upon request where available of any technical difficulties, death or illness
- If the Customer decides to wait longer to inform the Agency of non-delivery, they agree that they do so at their own risk and that the Agency will not be held liable for any delay of the Customer to contact them about non-or late delivery. If requested, the Agency will provide proof that either the Work was completed by the Expert on time and uploaded, or that the Work available to the Customer on time, or proof that technical difficulties, death or illness prevented the Work being available on time. If the Agency is able to prove at least one of these then the Customer will not be entitled to any refund or discount; otherwise if the Agency cannot prove at least one of these occurrences the Customer will receive a full refund and their Work for free. The Customer agrees that they cannot seek any other recourse to a refund for delivery problems.
- The Agency will have no obligations whatsoever in relation to the “On time or your money back” Guarantee if the delay in the delivery of the Work is as a result of the Customer’s actions – including but not limited to where the Customer has failed to pay an outstanding balance due in relation to the Order, sent in extra information after the order has started or changed any elements of the order instructions. Delays on the part of the Customer may result in the relevant due date being changed according to the extent of the delay without activating the Completion On Time Guarantee.
7. DATA PROTECTION
- The Customer agrees that the details provided at the time of placing their Order and making payment may be stored on the Agency’s secure database, on the understanding that these details will not be shared with any third party
- The Agency agrees that they will not disclose any personal information provided by the Customer other than as required to do so by any lawful authority, and/or to pursue any fraudulent transactions
8. AMENDMENTS TO WORK IN PROGRESS
- The Customer may not request amendments to their Order specification after payment has been made or a deposit has been taken and the Order has been confirmed by the Agency
- The Customer may provide additional supporting information shortly after full payment or a deposit has been taken, provided that this does not add to or conflict with the details contained in their original Order specification
- If the Customer provides additional information after full payment or a deposit has been taken and this does substantially conflict with the details contained in the original Order specification, the Agency may at their discretion obtain a quote for the changed specification. The Customer understands that this may result in a delay in the delivery of their Work for which the Agency will not be held responsible. Under these circumstances, the ‘On Time Or Your Money Back’ Guarantee will not be payable.
9. AMENDMENTS TO COMPLETED ORDERS
- The Agency agrees that if the Customer believes that their completed Work does not follow their exact instructions and/or the guarantees of as set out on the Agency website, the Customer may request amendments to the Work within 5 days of the delivery date, or longer if they have specifically paid to extend the amendments period. Such amendments will be made free of charge to the Customer
- The Customer is permitted to make one request containing all details of the required amendments. If the request is reasonable and agreeable by the Agency, the Agency will amend the Work and return it to the Customer within 5 working days.
- If the Agency does not agree with the Customer’s request, the Agency’s decision will be final
- If the Agency fails to comply fully with the Customer’s reasonable request for amendments, the Customer is permitted to request again that the Work is amended until the request has been fully dealt with
- If the request to amend the Work falls outside of the time allowed for amendments, or if the Customer asks for amendments that do not relate to their original Order specification, the Agency at their discretion may offer a quote for the completion of the changes, and the Customer may choose whether or not to accept this. The Customer acknowledges that they may be required to make payment for such changes prior to the additional work being commenced
- The Agency’s charges for their services are shown as an aggregate amount on the Agency’s website or quoted by a representative of the Agency based on the aggregate amount on the Agency’s website
- If the Customer should require their Work to be amended in such a way that is inconsistent with their original Order specification, such amendments will be put to the Agency who may set their own rate for completing them.
- If the Agency agrees to refund the Customer in full or part, this refund will be made using the credit or debit card that the Customer used to make their payment initially. If no such card was used (for example, where the Customer deposited the fee directly into the Agency’s bank account) the Agency will offer the Customer a choice of refund via Bank Transfer or credit towards a future order. All refunds are made at the discretion of the Agency
- The Products are refundable only in the cases:
1) There is a mistake in payment. This can refer to paying two or more times erroneously or overpaying.
2) Failing to adhere to the deadline as stated in the order summary.
3) We could not confirm your orders. This can be due to unavailability of any writers, among other things.
4) The Customer will receive a 200% refund on the amount the Customer paid should the product be of failing grade quality.
- By failing grade quality, it means that the product as graded by a 3rd party grader appointed by the Agency, receives a failing grade.
- Note that You get back only the money or a percent of the money paid to the website. Any cost incurred such as merchant fees or taxes will be bared by You.
12. TERMS OF PAYMENT
- Unless payment is taken at the time of placing an order, once the Agency has confirmed the Customer’s order, they will contact the Customer by email to take payment.
- If, at their discretion, the Agency accepts a deposit rather than the full value of the Order, the Customer acknowledges that the full balance will remain outstanding at all times and will be paid to the Agency before the delivery date for the Work
- The Customer agrees that once an Order is paid for and confirmed by the Agency, the Order may not be cancelled or refunded. Until payment or a deposit has been made and the Order has been confirmed by the Agency, the Customer may choose to continue with the Order or to cancel the Order at any time
- The Customer agrees to be bound by the Agency’s refund policies and acknowledges that due to the highly specialised and individual nature of the services that full refunds will only be given in the circumstances outlined in these terms, or other circumstances that occur, in which event any refund or discount is given at the discretion of the Agency
- These terms must be read subject to the ‘Payment Up Front’ terms (Section 15 of this Agreement).
13. PAYMENT UP FRONT
- The Customer may be invited to pay for their order in advance of the Agency formally confirming the Order.
- The Agency undertakes not to take payment in advance unless it is reasonably confident that it can complete the Customer’s Work.
- In the event that the Customer makes a payment in advance and the Agency cannot confirmed the order, the Agency will offer the Customer a full refund of the payment made in advance.
- The Customer acknowledges that it does not obtain the copyright to the Work supplied through the Agency’s services
- The Customer acknowledges that the Agency, its employees and the Experts on its books do not support or condone plagiarism, and that the Agency reserves the right to refuse supply of services to those suspected of such behaviour. The Customer accepts that the Agency offers a service that locates suitably qualified experts for the provision of independent personalised research services in order to help students learn and advance educational standards, and that no Work supplied through the Agency may be passed off as the Customer’s own or as anyone else’s, nor be handed in as the Customer’s own work, either in whole or in part. In addition, the Customer undertakes not to carry out any unauthorised distribution, display, or resale of the Work and the Customer agrees to handle the Work in a way that fully respects the fact that the Customer does not hold the copyright to the Work.
- The Customer acknowledges that if the Agency suspects that any essays or materials are being used in violation of the above rules that the Agency has the right to refuse to carry out any further work for the person or organisation involved and that the Agency bears no liability for any such undetected and/or unauthorised use
- The Agency agrees that all Work supplied through its service will not be resold, or distributed, for remuneration or otherwise after its completion. The Agency also undertakes that Work will not be placed on any website or essay bank after it has been completed
SERVICES / PRODUCTS
By making any payment on this site, You are purchasing the Product for Your personal use only. All Products are drafted by writers (the “Writers”) who transferred all rights and ownership regarding the Products to the Agency. You agree never to violate the copyright of any written material sold to You by the Agency.
It is Your obligation to read this Terms and Conditions page before submitting any Order and/or payment to the Agency.
The Agency will not re-sell or re-distribute, either for sale or otherwise, any written material supplied to the client.
COPYRIGHT & PERSONAL USE
<p”>The Products delivered to You are completely original. The full copyright to the Products and other materials delivered to You is retained by the Agency.
<p”>You shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Agency for any and all unauthorized uses You may make of any material available from the Agency and it’s website at InkMyPapers.sg. Any unauthorized use of the delivered Products may subject You to civil or criminal penalties.
1)The Agency guarantee that the paper’s plagiarism level is lower than 15% (not including bibliographical references, cliched phrases and front cover).
2) The Agency don’t guarantee any particular grade and You cannot ask for refund in case You received an unsatisfactory mark.
3) The Agency will provide free modifications to the delivered Product for as many times within 5 days from the date the product is delivered.
4) You will be qualified to free modifications only when:
a) The product did not follow Your initial instructions stated in the initial ordering process
b) Modifications are not based on new materials
5) The Agency provides a 200% money-back guarantee should the paper be of failing grade quality.
By submitting any payment, You acknowledge that You are in total understanding and agreement with the statements above, as well as each of the following:
- Any information and/or ideas used from the Product must be properly cited.
- All Products are provided solely as examples to research, reference, and/or for you to learn how to properly write a paper in a particular citation style (MLA, APA, Chicago, Harvard, etc.).
- All Products were acquired from writers who transferred all rights and ownership to Inkmypapers.sg. You are in agreement that this Website is acquiring payment for the time and effort that goes into gathering, organizing, correcting, editing, posting, and delivering these reference materials and the maintenance, administration, and advertising of this Website for educational access.
- Aside from a reasonable number of copies for personal, non-commercial use, You may not otherwise reproduce, distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display or create derivative works from or exploit the Products and/or contents of this Website.
- You agree to destroy all delivered Products immediately after Your research/reference use of the material is complete. No copies shall be made for distribution, and no parts of any Product shall be used without proper citation.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You agree to release and hold the Agency and its owners, writers, freelancers, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, any third-party providers or sources of information or data and legal advisers (the “Company’s Affiliates”) harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind arising from or related to the Products, including but not limited to: (a) telephone, electronic, hardware or software, network, Internet, email, or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties of any kind; (b) failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; (c) any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Company that may cause the Product to be delayed, disrupted, or corrupted; (d) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of utilizing Our services; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with Our services. In addition, You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold the Company and Company’s Affiliates harmless from any claim, suit or demand, including attorney’s fees, made by a third party due to or arising out of Your utilizing of Our services, Your violation or breach of these Terms and Conditions, Your violation of any rights of a third party, or any other act or omission by You.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AGENCY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
To further emphasize,
The Agency reminds all customers, again, to use our services responsibly and with due regard to the guidelines for academic work published by their university or school.
The Agency prohibits and rejects plagiarism in all its forms, and will deny the use of its services to any customers whom it suspects of using them for the purpose of plagiarism.