Freelance Academic Writer (Singapore)
Hi! I am Nick and we are looking for students from NUS, NTU and SMU to be freelance academic writers. We have helped more than 700 students with their essays since 2010. Continue if you are interested!
First 3 assignments: $80/1000 words
4th assignment onwards: $90/1000 words
Q: What is this job about?
A: We help students to complete their assignments.
Q: In your advertisement you mentioned that the job pays $15 per hour?
A: We actually don’t pay by the hour, but we get that figure from the time needed to write 1,000 words. On average, it takes about 6 hours to write a 1,000 word essay. That equates to $15 per hour based on the $90 rate that we are paying.
Q: I am a student. Can I apply
A: Yes you can! This job is exactly for you (: We are however, only hiring students from NUS, NTU and SMU (and schools with better reputation) at the moment.
Q: Will I be given assignments that are only in my discipline (whether its sociology, business, political science, etc.)
A: You will only be given assignments that you can manage. So it can be in any discipline, but rest assure that all of it will be within your capabilities! Should you be uncomfortable about any assignments or deadlines, you have the freedom to reject the piece with no repercussion!
Q: What if there are revisions needed for the piece?
A: You will be responsible for any revisions needed. Rest assure though that any request for revisions will be reasonable and align with the original instructions. You will not be told to revise anything that is not aligned with the original instructions!
Q: How are we paid?
A: You are paid through PayNow or bank transfer 3 to 5 days after completion of the assignment.
How it works
1. Apply using the application template found below
2. If selected, you will be contacted via Telegram (WhatsApp if you do not have telegram) and will have to go through our alignment program which will take about a day to complete
3. You are ready to write! You will be invited to our telegram group where you will receive job requests regularly.
How to apply
Please send in your application with the following template:
- Qualification and Course:
- College attended:
- GPA (or score) / Maximum GPA (or score):
- Grade yourself from A-F (grade F if you have no experience in it)
(1) Argumentative Essay (or essays generally)
(2) Business report writing
- Referencing styles familiar with:
- Telegram or WhatsApp contact:
Also, attach your resume and a copy of either essays, business reports or dissertations (as many essays as possible) along with the application. Any application that does not answer all the points above or fail to attach relevant documents will be rejected.
Send it all to firstname.lastname@example.org with title as “Job Application – Singapore (Freelance)”. Enquiries are welcome as well.