RBP020L066V: Review two separate academic journal articles that both discuss the same sub-area of project management such as risk, the triple constraint, stakeholder management, team dynamics, project communications, cross-cultural issues, methodologies, etc. and Summarise these two articles, comparing and contrasting them. Project Management assignment
Module / Subject / School:
RBP020L066V Project Management
University of Roehampton Business School
You are required to review two separate academic journal articles that both discuss the same sub-area of project management such as risk, the triple constraint, stakeholder management, team dynamics, project communications, cross-cultural issues, methodologies, etc. Summarise these two articles, comparing and contrasting them. Discuss the lessons that can be learned from these articles and how these lessons may help form ‘best practice’ guidance for projects managers around the world. In addition, you must include a discussion on how your chosen sub-topic impacts truly international projects. For example, how does risk management change when working across international teams or what are the problems in stakeholder management when dealing with multiple cultures? Conclude your work by applying these articles to your understanding of best practice in project management. What do these articles teach you about how best to manage projects, especially with an international element? What would you do differently as a project manager now that you have analysed these articles in depth? (40% of total module mark). A breakdown of marking criteria for your report is given below:
1. Choice and summary of the articles (20%)
2. Comparing, contrasting and critiquing these articles (20%)
3. Lessons learned and application to best practice (30%)
4. Specific reflection on learning for international projects (20%)
5. Overall quality of writing, presentation and academic standards (referencing syntax, etc.). (10%)
This is an individual report and should be approximately 1,500 words, not including references, diagrams, tables, appendices and headings.
What we score:
Our Writer’s Comment
This assignment tests students on their understanding of the concepts.
To score well on this assignment, you need to address the following criteria:
- Choice and summary of the articles (20%): Select two academic journal articles that discuss the same sub-area of project management, such as risk, stakeholder management, team dynamics, etc. Provide a concise summary of each article, highlighting their key findings and arguments. Ensure that the articles are relevant and contribute to the understanding of the chosen sub-topic.
- Comparing, contrasting, and critiquing the articles (20%): Compare and contrast the two articles, identifying similarities and differences in their perspectives, methodologies, or conclusions. Critique their strengths and weaknesses, discussing the validity and reliability of the research presented. Consider any limitations or biases that may affect the articles’ findings or generalizability.
- Lessons learned and application to best practice (30%): Identify the lessons that can be learned from the articles and discuss how these lessons contribute to the formation of “best practice” guidance for project managers globally. Relate the findings of the articles to established project management principles or frameworks, highlighting their practical implications. Consider how the insights from the articles can improve project management practices, especially in international projects.
- Specific reflection on learning for international projects (20%): Examine how the chosen sub-topic impacts truly international projects. Discuss the challenges or considerations that arise when managing projects across international teams or dealing with multiple cultures. Reflect on the implications of the articles’ findings for international project management, identifying specific strategies or approaches that could enhance project success in these contexts.
- Overall quality of writing, presentation, and academic standards (10%): Ensure that your report demonstrates a high standard of writing, organization, and presentation. Use appropriate academic language, maintain coherence and clarity, and adhere to referencing and citation conventions. Pay attention to grammar, spelling, and punctuation to ensure the overall quality of your work.
Your report should be approximately 1,500 words, excluding references, diagrams, tables, appendices, and headings. Be concise in your writing, focusing on the key aspects of the articles and their implications for project management. Remember to provide a well-structured and coherent argument, supported by evidence from the articles and other relevant sources.
Why are we trusted by Singaporean part-time students?
- Assurance of Academic Success: We are confident in the quality of our work so much so that we offer a 200% money-back guarantee if our work is not of sure-pass quality. This showcases our unwavering commitment to delivering exceptional essays that consistently meet the highest academic standards.
- Well-Established and Trusted: With a decade of experience in the industry, we have built a strong and reputable presence. Our long-standing track record speaks to our ability to consistently deliver outstanding results. Students can have confidence in our extensive expertise and our proven ability to help bachelor and master’s students excel in their academic pursuits.
- Valuable Testimonials: We are proud to have received numerous testimonials from hundreds of satisfied students who have benefited from our services. These testimonials serve as a testament to the trust and satisfaction students place in our essay writing service. The positive feedback highlights the quality of our work and the positive impact we have had on our clients’ academic journeys.
- High Ratings on Google: Our commitment to excellence is reflected in the positive ratings we consistently receive from students. With an impressive 4.6 rating on Google, students can rely on the feedback shared by others who have had successful experiences with our service. These positive reviews further reinforce the trust students can place in the quality of our work and the positive outcomes we deliver.
- Strict Confidentiality: We prioritize the confidentiality and privacy of our clients. Students can trust that their personal information and engagement with our service will be treated with the utmost confidentiality and security. We never disclose any client details to third parties.
While we have scored well for this assignment, we do not provide any sample assignment for this. If you’d like us to work on this, you can try our model assignment writing service.