PGBM156: The assignment has been designed to allow you to develop and use your knowledge and skills in understanding key strategic issues relating to global industry
Module / Subject / School:
PGBM156: Strategic Management in an International Context
University of Southampton
This individual assignment will be assessed by means of a 3,500 +/- 10% maximum word report. The assignment has been designed to allow you to develop and use your knowledge and skills in understanding key strategic issues relating to global industry. You will be required to apply the strategic concepts and analytical techniques studied in this module. All the learning outcomes below will be assessed:
- Demonstrate critical understanding and application of relevant strategic management and leadership principles that support organisational values and impact on organisational direction.
- Understand the holistic nature of strategy and the relationship between strategic management and leadership and apply analytical techniques to solve complex problems in real life organizations.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the strategic decision-making process through critical analysis of how strategic decision making enables an organisation to relate to changes in its international business environment.
- Critically evaluate and monitor the business mission, vision, objectives and policies of international organisations.
- Use critical reflective skills to reflect on the impact of their understanding on the strategic problem-solving process.
What we score:
Our Writer’s Comment
These kinds of assessments will require their students to use their critical thinking skills to create a report that demonstrates their understanding of the key strategic topics and issues in connection with the global industry. Since a 3,500-word report is a bit lengthy, you will need to be strategic in doing this assignment. Before you begin writing your report, be sure to review and study the concepts and ideas taught in the module about strategic management, more particularly in an international context. Otherwise, you might struggle to have a coherent report and this may result in undesired low marks.
As you start, you must remember to put into application the most appropriate strategic concepts as well as analytical techniques and approaches that were discussed in the module. It is important that all the learning outcomes will be met in your report, or else this can affect your mark negatively.
It would be best if you are able to show that you have understood relevant strategic management and leadership principles in a critical manner and be able to apply them. You must not fail to give a demonstration of how these principles support the values of the organisation as well as how it influences its direction. Also, ensure that you understand that strategies are holistic in nature and that strategic management can be linked with leadership. Further, you must be able to apply analytical techniques that can actually solve problems faced by real-world organisations.
Why are we trusted by Singaporean part-time students?
We have been in the business for more than 10 years now (started in 2010) and have completed more than 6,000 model assignment orders (yes we counted!). Our famous 200% money-back guarantee and how you can easily contact us through phone or whatsapp, are what made inkmypapers a trusted brand among Singaporeans.
While we have scored well for this assignment, we do not provide any sample assignment for this. If you’d like us to work on this, you can try our model assignment writing service.