MAN6038: Using academic theories and a case study, evaluate and analyse key traits of a global manager
Module / Subject / School:
MAN6038: The Global Manager
Birmingham City University
Using academic theories and a case study, evaluate and analyse key traits of a global manager, such as, the appraisal of international culture, ethics and value-based considerations following which you should carry out a self-audit followed by a development plan.
The following structure shall be used,
- Introduction. Clearly re-state the topic, aim and objectives and outline the structure of the work (150 words)
- Critical literature review about international culture, ethics and values-based considerations (1200 words)
- A case study about a business of your choice highlighting how the business has / not benefited from international culture, ethics and values-based considerations (1000 words)
- Using a self-audit, score yourself on a scale of 1-10 about international culture, ethics and values-based considerations and draw a detailed plan about how and by when you intend to develop these traits (500 words)
- Conclusion (150 words)
- List of references (not included in the word count). In-text citations and the list of references should follow Harvard style. A minimum of 15 academic references are required.
What we score:
Our Writer’s Comment
What you are required to do to accomplish this piece of assignment is to use an academic theory and a case study, in order to evaluate and analyse the key traits of a global manager. It would be best for you to consider the appraisal of international culture, ethics and value-based considerations rather than focusing only on one key trait because it will help you demonstrate your understanding of the concepts and learnings in the module. The instructors will take a look at your critical evaluations and analysis for each key trait and assess your learning. So, if you want to receive high marks in this assessment, then be sure to follow these recommendations. Students who do not carefully follow this may end up receiving undesired marks. Furthermore, what you need to do to create a quality output in the module is to remember that a well-structured analysis will greatly affect the quality of your work.
While it is important that you allot most of your time to the content itself, you must also not forget that carefully following the structure provided takes some time to become good. Be careful not to make vague ideas and analyses. Some students tend to forget that clarity is important in this assessment, which results in a poorly written output. In creating you self-audit it is important to make detailed notes, methods, explanations. Last thing, make sure to include at least 15 references from academic journals and sources to support your ideas and explanations.
Why are we trusted by Singaporean part-time students?
Unlike other model assignment writing services, we are true blue Singaporeans based in Changi Business Park. You can easily contact us and even visit us at our office to understand more about our famous 200% money-back guarantee.
While we have scored well for this assignment, we do not provide any sample assignment for this. If you’d like us to work on this, you can try our model assignment writing service.