Full-Time Academic Writer (Malaysia)
Think you got what it takes to write a great academic essay? We want you.
We are a Singapore company that writes, grades and proofreads academic essays that students came to trust and love. In 2015, our employees have helped more than 200 students solve their essay needs.
More importantly, our employees get to enjoy their lives while doing it. Here at inkmypapers, we are big on living a fulfilled, flexible life. That is why most of our jobs are hugely flexible in terms of working hours and location. You can work at home, by the Starbucks outlet, or even in a hotel room 3,000 miles away from home.
Working here at inkmypapers is different. Are you?
The Writing team is the heart and soul of inkmypapers. As such, we are very stringent in who we select to be part of the team. This job is a fantastic opportunity to use the skills you have learnt in college/university.
Our ideal candidate has a really good GPA/score from college/university. He/she will be able to analyse deeply and write concisely. Having an open heart to learn and take comments constructively is crucial as well.
Salary: RM 3,000 + RM 1,000 add ons if condition met.
Location: Home based job. Or you can choose to work anywhere as long as you have your laptop and internet.
Hours: 38 hours / week
Benefits: Medical benefits, travel/food benefits
- Write and proofread academic essays and reports
- Understand what is required of each assignment.
- Liaising with operations manager to understand the requirements and expectations of each assignment
- Researching for references. Experience has taught you how to research. Your long history in the game helps you choose what should be included in the assignment.
- Staying up to date with writing that is being produced in the academic field;
- Provide timely update and always seek clarification when in doubt
- Editing, revising and reviewing work especially in response to feedback;
- Proofread your completed work and other writers’ completed work
- critiquing the work of other writers including sometimes providing mentoring or coaching services;
- managing the business side of writing including maintaining financial records, checking contracts and submitting invoices and tax returns.
- Highly discipline to meet deadlines and to work at home, or anywhere and anytime to your liking.
- Graduated from college with good results
- Excellent English language writing skills
- Excellent in academic writing
- Good researching and analytical skills
How to apply:
Please send in your application with the following template:
- Qualification and Course:
- College attended:
- GPA (or score) / Maximum GPA (or score):
- Grade yourself from A-F (grade F if you have no experience in it)
(1) Argumentative Essay (or essays generally)
(2) Business report writing
- Referencing styles familiar with:
- Preferred manner of contact:
Also, attach your resume and a copy of either essays, business reports or dissertations (as many essays as possible) along with the application. Any application that does not answer all the points above or fail to attach relevant documents will be rejected.
Send it all to firstname.lastname@example.org with title as “Job Application – Full-Time Academic Writer (Malaysia)” Enquiries are welcome as well.