Business Writer (Freelance)
Think you got what it takes to write a great business report? We want you.
The Writing team is the heart and soul of inkmypapers. As such, we are very stringent in who we select to be part of the team. This job is a fantastic opportunity to use the skills you have learnt in college/university.
Our ideal candidate has a really good GPA/score in a business course. He/she will be able to analyse deeply and write concisely. Having an open heart to learn and take comments constructively is crucial as well.
- Write and proofread academic essays and reports
- Understand what is required of each assignment.
- Liaising with operations manager to understand the requirements and expectations of each assignment
- Researching for references. Experience has taught you how to research. Your long history in the game helps you choose what should be included in the assignment.
- Staying up to date with writing that is being produced in the academic field;
- Provide timely update and always seek clarification when in doubt
- Editing, revising and reviewing work especially in response to feedback;
- Highly discipline to meet deadlines
- Graduated from college with good results
- Graduated in a business course
- Excellent English language writing skills
- Excellent in academic writing
- Good researching and analytical skills
Salary: rs 2,000 – 2,500p per thousand words
rs55,000 + rs25,000 for full-time position
How to apply:
Please send in your application with the following template:
- Qualification and Course:
- University attended:
- GPA (or score) / Maximum GPA (or score):
- Grade yourself from A-F (grade F if you have no experience in it)
(1) Argumentative Essay (or essays generally)
(2) Business report writing
- What topic are you most interested to write on: e.g. financials, communication, business plan, etc.
- Modules you have studied (write down as many as possible): (e.g. Fundamentals of Communication, International business, Strategy, Financial Accounting, Academic writing skills etc.)
- Referencing styles familiar with:
- Preferred manner of contact:
Also, attach your resume and a copy of either essays, business reports or dissertations (as many essays as possible) along with the application. Any application that does not answer all the points above or fail to attach relevant documents will be rejected.
Send it all to email@example.com with title as “Job Application – Business Writer (Freelance)”. Enquiries are welcome as well.