Counselling Psychology: Choose of the theoretical models below, one from Group A and another from Group B
Module / Subject / School:
Counselling Psychology: Theory & Practice
ACC Institute of Human Services
The purpose of this assessment is to evaluate the student’s ability:
- Demonstrate your understanding of, and capacity to critically appraise the effectiveness of the theories associated with and the therapeutic interventions advocated by counsellors;
- Apply theories to case studies;
- Demonstrate your understanding and capacity to apply specific skills and process related to working with children, adolescent and elderly.
- Demonstrate your understanding of and capacity for applying important ethical and professional principles in counselling situations.
Choose of the theoretical models below, one from Group A and another from Group B. Apply the theoretical model you have chosen from each group to the case study given by responding to the questions stated below:
Theoretical Models: Group A:
Theoretical Models: Group B:
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
Family Systems Therapy
Questions Regarding Application of Theoretical Model to Case Study
- How would you conceptualise the individual and her presenting problem based on this particular model of counselling?
- How would you develop a counselling relationship with the client using this model?
- What approach and techniques might you employ as part of your counselling with this client? What types of questions might you ask her?
What we score:
Our Writer’s Comment
In doing this piece of assignment, it is always a good idea to read through the purpose as to why you must do this in the first place. This is so that you will be guided and you will accomplish your work in such a way that meets its expected learning outcomes. Doing this will not only help you create a high quality work, but it will also result in something that is worth receiving high marks for. And so for this assignment, be sure to show that you have an in-depth understanding of the effectiveness of the theories associated with as well as the therapeutic interventions that are advocated by the counsellors. You must also see to it that you have applied some theories to the case study, and be able to apply particular skills that have a relation to working children, adolescents, and the elderly. One more thing to remember is that you are expected to put into application the important ethical and professional principles when it comes to counselling situations.
In choosing theoretical models in this assessment, you must carefully think about all the choices and determine which of those you are most likely to get high marks in. It is best to select the one you are most comfortable with, so that you can easily apply them to the case study given. There are questions that you must answer to demonstrate that you have applied the theoretical models you have picked.
Why are we trusted by Singaporean part-time students?
Unlike other model assignment writing services, we are true blue Singaporeans based in Changi Business Park. You can easily contact us and even visit us at our office to understand more about our famous 200% money-back guarantee.
While we have scored well for this assignment, we do not provide any sample assignment for this. If you’d like us to work on this, you can try our model assignment writing service.