By applying relevant concepts and theories in Developmental Psychology, explain contemporary concerns that people in their “mid-life” period (between age 40 and age 60) are likely to experience. Developmental Psychology assignment
Module / Subject / School:
Aventis Graduate School
Summative Assessment (Graded; 100%)
By applying relevant concepts and theories in Developmental Psychology, explain contemporary concerns that people in their “mid-life” period (between age 40 and age 60) are likely to experience.
Write an essay of about 1,200 words (+/- 10%). The word count does not include headers, intext citations, references and appendices (if any). Please indicate your word count at the end of your essay
You must conduct research from credible academic and news sources as well as relevant concepts and theories pertaining to Developmental Psychology to support your arguments
- Font 12 Times New Roman or Arial.
- 5” page margin.
- Cover page should include the Module Title and Student’s NRIC/FIN (last 4 digits). Please do not include your name.
- The report needs to consist of Headings and Sub-headings where appropriate.
- Introduction, body, and conclusion are necessary parts of this essay.
- Word limit: 1,080 to 1,320 words.
- References and citations: All claims must be substantiated by research and cited according to APA format. These are parts of your assessment components.
What we score:
Our Writer’s Comment
This assignment tests students on their understanding of the concepts.
Based on the assignment requirements provided, here are some comments to help students score well on this assignment:
- Focus on the Assessment Question: Make sure to clearly understand the assessment question and its requirements. Identify the key concepts and theories in Developmental Psychology that are relevant to the “mid-life” period (ages 40-60). This will be the foundation of your essay.
- Organize Your Essay: Structure your essay with a clear introduction, body, and conclusion. In the introduction, provide a brief overview of the mid-life period and its significance in developmental psychology. State the purpose and scope of your essay to guide your readers.
- Support Arguments with Research: To demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the topic, use credible academic and news sources to support your arguments. Avoid relying solely on personal opinions or general knowledge. The use of well-referenced research will strengthen the validity of your analysis.
- Address Contemporary Concerns: Ensure your essay delves into contemporary concerns faced by individuals in their mid-life period. These concerns might include career transitions, changes in family dynamics, health issues, and psychological adjustments. Use relevant concepts and theories to explain the impact of these concerns on individuals’ development.
- Word Count and Structure: Keep a close eye on the word count to meet the given range (1,080 to 1,320 words). This demonstrates your ability to present concise and focused arguments. Use headings and subheadings to organize your essay logically and enhance readability.
- APA Format: Follow the APA format meticulously for both in-text citations and the reference list. Accuracy in referencing is crucial to avoid plagiarism and give proper credit to the original authors.
- Clarity and Coherence: Ensure your essay flows smoothly with clear transitions between paragraphs. Make your arguments coherent, providing a logical progression of ideas. Avoid using jargon or complex language that may confuse readers.
- Critical Analysis: Go beyond just describing the concerns; critically analyze the impact of these concerns on individuals’ psychological well-being and overall development. Incorporate different perspectives and contrasting theories to present a comprehensive view.
- Conclusion: Summarize the main points of your essay in the conclusion and emphasize the significance of understanding mid-life concerns in developmental psychology. Avoid introducing new information in the conclusion.
- Proofreading: Before submission, thoroughly proofread your essay to correct any grammatical or spelling errors. Well-polished work enhances the overall impression of your essay.
- Seek Feedback: Consider seeking feedback from peers or instructors to get insights and constructive criticism on your essay. This can help identify areas for improvement and strengthen your arguments.
Why are we trusted by Singaporean part-time students?
- Assurance of Academic Success: We are confident in the quality of our work so much so that we offer a 200% money-back guarantee if our work is not of sure-pass quality. This showcases our unwavering commitment to delivering exceptional essays that consistently meet the highest academic standards.
- Well-Established and Trusted: With a decade of experience in the industry, we have built a strong and reputable presence. Our long-standing track record speaks to our ability to consistently deliver outstanding results. Students can have confidence in our extensive expertise and our proven ability to help bachelor and master’s students excel in their academic pursuits.
- Valuable Testimonials: We are proud to have received numerous testimonials from hundreds of satisfied students who have benefited from our services. These testimonials serve as a testament to the trust and satisfaction students place in our essay writing service. The positive feedback highlights the quality of our work and the positive impact we have had on our clients’ academic journeys.
- High Ratings on Google: Our commitment to excellence is reflected in the positive ratings we consistently receive from students. With an impressive 4.6 rating on Google, students can rely on the feedback shared by others who have had successful experiences with our service. These positive reviews further reinforce the trust students can place in the quality of our work and the positive outcomes we deliver.
- Strict Confidentiality: We prioritize the confidentiality and privacy of our clients. Students can trust that their personal information and engagement with our service will be treated with the utmost confidentiality and security. We never disclose any client details to third parties.
While we have scored well for this assignment, we do not provide any sample assignment for this. If you’d like us to work on this, you can try our model assignment writing service.