BUS651: Select an organization that you are familiar with and produce a 2000-word report providing a clear critical insight into the current strategic marketing issues facing that organization
Module / Subject / School:
BUS651: Strategic Marketing
Wrexham Glyndwr University
Select an organization that you are familiar with unproduce a 2000-wordreport providing a clear critical insight into the current strategic marketing issues facing that organization. Using appropriate academic strategic marketing tools and frameworks:
- Conduct a situational analysis of the organisation’s current internal and external marketing environment.
- Provide evidence of your analyses either as appendices or in the body of the report, remembering to reference all evidence.
- From the analysis, critically analyse the internal factors and external factors, discussing how they impact on the organisation’s marketing strategy and performance.
Notes for students :
- Electronic copy of assignment must be submitted through the Turnitin software.
- This assignment will be marked electronically and results available online through Grademark in Turnitin within 3 weeks of the submission date.
- 10% of marks are awarded for satisfactory use of language and/or good presentation.
- 5% of marks are awarded for satisfactory referencing and/or presentation of a bibliography where either is required. Note that all referenced work should be obtained from credible sources.
- Students should ensure that they comply with Glyndwr University’s plagiarism policy.
- Students should make correct use of the Harvard referencing method.
What we score:
Our Writer’s Comment
In deciding on which organisation to create a report on, you must keep in mind that you have to be familiar with the organisation. This means that you know the current issues faced by the organisation, specifically their marketing strategies. It will be hard for you to create a 2000-word report if you have no idea of the situations taking place at the organisation at the present time. To make you more prepared in writing your report, you must dig deeper and research on the organisation’s issues and how they have dealt with them in the past. This will help you determine how you could further improve the ways to solve the issues and suggest more effective strategies in marketing.
What is very important to remember in doing this assessment is you need to have clarity. Your critical evaluations must be clear from start to finish. It might be helpful to first conduct a situational analysis with regard to the current internal and external marketing environment of the organisation that you have chosen. The next appropriate thing to do is to give sufficient evidence regarding your evaluations. Don’t forget to reference you analysis as this will also be graded. And from the analysis you have made, note that a critical examination of both the internal and external factors must be made. This includes discussing how these have affected the marketing strategies and overall performance of the organisation.
Why are we trusted by Singaporean part-time students?
Just like you, many Singaporean students need help with their assignments. They have been highly satisfied with our model assignment writing services as we are easily contactable through whatsapp, and offers a 200% money-back guarantee.
We unfortunately cannot show the sample model assignment that we have done for this piece. If you’d like to have your own model assignment done by us, you can check us out here.